Kronborg ensures a safe experience for our guests with a high focus on hygiene and social distancing
A visit to Kronborg Castle should still be an enjoyable and fun experience , so we have extra focus on the safety and security of both the guests and the staff.
A number of measures have been implemented in this regard:
- You must use a facemask or a visor at all times during your visit to the castle.
- We use the castle's outdoor areas and have set up extra benches in the castle courtyard, where you can sit or eat your packed lunch.
- Hand hygiene is encouraged through signs and a large number of hands-free sanitiser dispensers at the entrance to the various rooms throughout the castle.
- The route through the castle is one way, which ensures a controlled flow, among other things. using signage and castle hosts to guide guests
- Guests are not required to use face masks, but are more than welcome to use them.
- Employees will use protective equipment as appropriate.
- Access to individual parts of the castle may be closed to guests due to COVID-19 restruictions.
- Schools and larger groups (currently 10 people or more) are required to book their arrival in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase plus 3 months. If you want to get tickets refunded, you can write to email@example.com.
The validity period for season tickets is extended by 3 months. If you would like your money back, a written request can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about recommendations, questions and answers about Coronavirus / COVID-19 on the website of the National Board of Health.